pic

Hot Grameenphone Offer 2 GB Internet Only At 9 Taka

Hi visitor, how are you all? After 1 month leter i am going to writting about any operating news. My aim is basing gp on my fvrt android sma... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi visitor, how are you all? After 1 month leter i am going to writting about any operating news. My aim is basing gp on my fvrt android smartphone. I also know Offer is very important in fokir life. When your balance is low you also want specials offer. Specialy for
Net user. Today i am telling you abou a new grameenphone offer.

Offer Detail:
*It's A freedom offer. 90% people also enjoyed it. I request to all user for try must it.
* For try that you are under in offer?
  BHK <space> Your unused phone number >> 9999 send it.
* Dial for offer *111*90#.
* You must keep 11 taka on balance.
* After trying this you must try 1 taka 100 mb offer *5000*77#
* Expired after 15 days.
* Usable 24 Hour in day&night.




You can try it for free. So i need to finish my post here. I will come with something new. So guys pray for me. Keep visiting and don't forget to drop your valuable comment. See soon...

No comments

Post a Comment