pic

Fast Your Android Smartphone With A Simple Trick. No Need Software

Hi reader, how are you all. Hope also fine. I wish a many many happy new year 2016. I hope you enjoyed 2015 the last year. But it's 2016... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi reader, how are you all. Hope also fine. I wish a many many happy new year 2016. I hope you enjoyed 2015 the last year. But it's 2016 my friend, let's do something new. Today i am sharing a simple and small trick to fast your android without any app. May be So cool.
Let's know the trick.....


First go to setting.
1: Click 'Developer Option' and turn of all animation below the picture.




Now again go to 'setting' and click to 'About phone'
And now click on  'Build Number' 4 times.


Now restart your phone and see the touch speed. It's amazing my bro. Now let me go. Bye ,see you.


No comments

Post a Comment