pic

Robi Free Internet 0 Balance Java,Symbian & Android 2017

Hi everyone? How are u all? Hope guys you all are well than me. I'm not perfect, my mood is off today but happy to say that you all... thumbnail 1 summary

Hi everyone? How are u all? Hope guys you all are well than me. I'm not perfect, my mood is off today but happy to say that you all will be using robi free net on your java,symbian or Android smartphone. Since july of 2016 it's working good and now too running good. But i haven't shared to you all. So let's start the trick to use robi free internet.


Make a Setting....

Name: As Wish
APN: internet
Proxy: no
Port: no

Thats mean official


Okay? Now open Handler Opera Yandex. If You can't fine search on google like this " yandex opera nextwap" ....After download install this and open with password. Password is  "www.nextwap.net" . But java user just follow the server trick.

Open Opera




















Look at this screenshot





















Mark√ remove port
Proxy Type: Real Host
Proxy Server: robi.fonepass.mobi/view/redirect.html?  or robi.fonepass.mobi/view/redirect.html

Every time on exit Opera You must change thoes two server. Otherwish it will problem.




Now what? It's time to leave. Have a good journey for you life and its my
Wish too. Happy free internet. Don't forget to drop your comment. Bye see you.

10 comments